Evangelion Symphony [VHS]
Packaging: Clamshell case
Audio: HiFi stereo
1) Interview with Shirou Sagisu (part 1)
2) Excerpt from 4th Movement of Beethoven's "Symphony No. 9 in D Minor: Choral"
3) Tokyo-3 [C-7]
4) Eva-01 [E-3]
5) MC Segment 1 (Megumi Hayashibara [Rei] + Kotono Mitsuishi [Misato])
6) Battle Suite (NERV [A-3], Decisive Battle [E-1], Eva-00 [E-5], A Step Forward Into Terror [E-9])
7) Rei I [A-1], Ritsuko [C-5], Rei 1 [A-1]
8) MC Segment 2 (Yuriko Yamaguchi [Ritsuko] + Yuuko Miyamura [Asuka])
9) I, Shinji [A-6]
10) Classics Medley (Prelude from Bach's "Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major", Gavotte en Rondeau from Bach's "Partita No. 3 in E Major".)
11) Interview with Shirou Sagisu (part 2)
12) Classics Medley (Pachelbel's "Canon and Gigue": string quintet, string quintet + rap [Mali], orchestra)
13) Thanatos [E-13]
14) MC Segment 3 (Megumi Ogata [Shinji], Miki Nagasawa [Maya], Yuuko Miyamura [Asuka])
15) Ethnic Medley (Borderline Case [A-4], Mother is the First Other [A-10])
16) Fly Me to the Moon (Carroll Thompson + Loren)
17) MC Segment 4 (Miki Nagasawa [Maya], Yuriko Yamaguchi [Ritsuko])
18) Halleluah chorus from Handel's "Messiah"
20) Interview with Shirou Sagisu (part 3)
Notes: Performed by The New Japan Philharmonic, conducted by Derrick Inouye. Symphony was performed for 5 evenings in July 1997. A CD of this symphony is available (catalog number KICA-390).